Friday 22 January 2010

Bloggies nod!

How did that happen? I have blogged sporadically for just over a year, have a half-arsed layout and a still-blank About section. I write too-long posts and ignore SEO rules, I have roughly three readers - even my mother doesn't read this - yet somehow I have been nominated for a Bloggie award in the Best Asian blog category. Bizarre. A very welcome, yet strange, development. So please click through and vote for me, I would be ever so grateful. I might even post my photograph.

I am currently at the Jaipur Literature Festival where it's day two of the five-day affair; I had hoped to blog regularly however am a little hindered by the crap internet access here. I hope to post later tonight when I'm back at the hotel, but for now, it's off to prop up the bar and seek out Om Puri.


3 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

You're at the Jaipur Fest? I envy you!

If you have some time, go to my blog roll and read the Delhi Wala's Blog. He's there too and blogging about it live.

I voted for you. Anything else your majesty?

desiderata said...

Thanks Ramit - I just read the Delhiwala's write up, I am immensely jealous of his photos! Mine are crap, which is why I haven't put them up. Tell all your friends to vote for me too!

Unknown said...

The nomination nod is well deserved. You put a lot of hard work into your posts and it shows. And for the record, I don't think they are too long :)

good luck!